No matter how difficult it still is to buy Reliance Jio SIM cards, there is another dose of excitement offered by Reliance Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani Group. The latest sensation from Reliance Jio Infocom is its brand new JioFi 4G wireless hotpost device.
The company don’t really seem to be interested in meeting the super-high demand of Reliance Jio Sim card, however, to divide the demand, they have lanched another first of its kind product offer, in which, they will be a hi-fi Wi-Fi modem cum router sporting 4G data speed at just Rs. 1,999.
The new Reliance JioFi 4G Hotspot device, which is currently available in major Indian cities, has an improved 2600mAh battery (the earlier version had a battery of only 2300mAh), along with an OLED display that shows how much battery is left; the strength of the Wi-Fi signals; and also the strength of 4G network. You can connect as many as 10 devices via Wi-Fi. Users can avail free 4G data until 31st December 2016, just like they can with their Reliance Jio 4G mobile connection.
How Does Reliance JioFi 4G Hotspot Works?
- Get a JioFi 4G device. With the purchase, you will get a 4G SIM card.
- Insert the SIM card in the SIM Card tray, and plug the tray into the JioFi device.
- Note down the SSID and password, provided to you.
- Put in the battery, and device is ready.
- Switch it on, and you can now connect your smart phones, laptops, and other internet-hungry devices.